You’re here reading this because you’re in search for the best baby walker for tall babies. It’s good to have you here and in this article, I’ve reviewed 7 walkers for tall babies that will comfortably accommodate the height of your little one.
If you’re in a rush, here is a list of the 7 extra tall walkers.
7 Best Baby Walker for Tall Babies (Comparison Table)
What to Look for in the Best Baby Walker for a Tall Baby?
There is a reason why a good majority of baby walkers offer multiple height adjustment options.
Babies tend to grow very fast and for this reason, it’s very important that the walker you purchase is able to grow with your little one. As your baby grows taller, the walker should still accommodate his or her height- and weight too.
As mentioned earlier, a lot of baby walkers come with multiple height adjustment options. However, most parents often find that even with at least 3 height adjustments, some of these walkers still don’t accommodate tall babies.
They often outgrow such walkers within a very short period of time and this can be very frustrating. It’s a waste of money and a big headache too.
To avoid this, choosing a walker that is tall enough to accommodate the needs of a growing child is crucial.
That said, one question still remains;
What is the Best Walker Height for my Tall Baby?
Walkers for tall babies typically have an average height of up to 32-inches and above.
With the average height of a 12 months old baby being at least 29.75 inches for boys and 29.25 inches for girls, this means that a 32inches walker should comfortably accommodate the height of your little one.
Like I had earlier stated, choose a baby walker that has multiple height adjustment options. With this kind of a walker, you’ll never have to worry about your little one outgrowing the walker.
It’s actually a great way to save money and it’s without a doubt a convenient option too.
That said, here are the 7 best baby walkers for a tall baby.
Best Baby Walker for Tall Babies (Our Top 7 Picks and Comprehensive Buyer’s Guide)
1.KidsEmbrace Batman Baby Activity Walker, DC Comics Car, Music and Lights
The KidsEmbrace Batman Baby Activity Walker is currently one of the best-selling walkers on Amazon.
According to its manufacturer, this sleek, stylish, and functional baby walker is specifically designed for children between 6 months and 18 months. It’s suitable for babies weighing up to 26lbs and those whose height is not more than 32 inches.
Like I had earlier said, the best tall baby walker is one that has a maximum height of at least 32 inches and above.
A very important feature is that the walker comes with 3 height adjustable positions. The lowest setting is ideal for when your little one is at least 6 months and as they grow, you can set the height to a higher position in order to accommodate their new height.
Basically, the KidsEmbrace Batman Baby Walker grows with your baby and this is not only convenient, but it’s also a great money saver.
That said, here is a list of other important features that make this baby walker incredibly special and a popular choice among many parents;
- Sturdy and Durable Construction- As your baby grows taller, their weight also increases. For this reason, the baby walker you choose must also not just be tall enough, but it must also be strong and sturdy enough to fully support the weight of your child. There are so many cheap quality baby walkers that end up causing your child extreme discomfort since they are not able to offer them the much needed support and stability. So when choosing the best baby walker for your tall baby, make sure that it’s strong and durable. At first glance, it’s easy to see that the KidsEmbrace Batman Baby Walker is sturdy and durable. Despite having a sturdy construction, this baby walker is lightweight which ensures great mobility. Your little one is able to maneuver it easily and this is crucial as they learn how to walk
- High Backrest- The KidsEmbrace Baby Walker boasts of a high backrest that is designed to support different heights. Even as your little one grows taller, the backrest will still accommodate their height for maximum comfort and support.
- Activity Tray- This baby walker doubles as a walker and an activity center so your child can have fun while practicing how to walk. It features multiple interactive elements such as a start key which makes the engine run and the colorful lights turn on, as well as a shifter which vibrates and includes multiple sounds. It helps keep your child engaged and distracted
- Extra Padded Harness- Built for comfort and support, the KidsEmbrace Batman Baby Walker comes with a super comfortable and sleek security harness that helps keep your little one securely strapped in as they glide across the floor. To ensure maximum comfort, support and security, the security harness features extra padding which consists of polyester foam and is covered with polyester batting. You’ll have great peace of mind knowing that your little one is not only safe and secure, but comfortable too
- Folds for Storage- The baby walker also folds easily for storage and portability. It’s easy to collapse and this makes it easy to transport. So if you’re looking for a good baby walker for travelling, the KidsEmbrace Batman Baby Walker is an excellent choice. It’s also a suitable choice for small spaces. All you have to do is simply unhook the child-proof security latch, fold, and store away
- Approved- The KidsEmbrace Batman Baby Walker is proven to meet or exceed the American Society of Testing Materials Certification (ASTM F977-12)
- It’s so easy to clean and maintain- the cover is removable and machine washable
- It’s Batman-approved!
Overall, the KidsEmbrace Batman Baby Walker is an excellent choice if you’re looking for the best walker for a tall baby. It’s sturdy, durable, comfortable, and budget-friendly too.
2.Jeep Classic Wrangler 3-in-1 Grow With Me Walker
Designed to resemble the good old classic Jeep Wrangler, the Jeep Classic Wrangler 3-in-1 Grow with Me Walker is the perfect walker for tall babies with its 30-inches height limit.
With an adjustable seat height, this walker is designed to grow with your baby. This is one feature that makes it an ideal choice for taller babies.
When fully assembled, the Jeep Classic Wrangler baby walker measures 29.2 L x 25.1 W x 12 H so it’s large enough to accommodate children up to 24 months. It also has a weight limit of up to 25 pounds.
Featuring a 3-in-1 design, this unit can be used as a standard baby walker, a push-behind car, as well as a rolling toy car with a toy box mode.
The standard baby walker mode is for when your little one is first learning how to walk. The push-behind mode is a perfect choice if your baby is a more experienced walker. The toy car with a toy box mode lets you kid store and play their favorite toys and makes the car easily accessible as your little one plays on the floor.
Additionally, this 3-in-1 baby walker comes with countless fun interactive features that your child will surely enjoy. These include a steering wheel and a toy tray that turns left and right and even makes realistic engine and horn sounds. These sounds actually encourage fine and gross motor skills.
Overall, the Jeep Classic Wrangler 3-in-1 Grow with Me Walker is a suitable baby walker for your tall little one. Your child will surely enjoy using it and if you’re a Jeep Wrangler fan, it would be nice to have such a classic replica in the house.
3.Disney Baby Ready, Set, Walk! DX Developmental Walker, Mickey Modern Play (WA096FBH)
The Disney Baby Ready Set Walk Developmental Walker is yet another ideal baby walker that’s suitable for taller babies.
Its height can be easily adjusted and has a total of 3 different heights so it basically grows with your little one.
The walker can accommodate babies up to 32 inches in height and up to 30 pounds in weight. This is certainly a great range for many tall babies.
Aside from being a tall baby walker, its extra-wide base gives it excellent stability that allows it to stay upright. This stability is also an important safety feature for your baby as it prevents the walker from tipping over.
Other than that, the Disney Baby Ready Developmental Walker also comes with multiple developmental activities as well as a total of 12 different fun songs that will not only delight your little one, but will also stimulate his/her visual and auditory senses.
It also features a tray for placing snacks and even includes a machine-washable cover for easy clean up after snack time.
Additionally, the Disney Baby Walker folds for easy storage and portability.
It’s also strong, sturdy, durable, and a great value for money.
Overall, if you’re looking for one of the best baby walkers for tall babies at a budget-friendly cost, the Disney Baby Read Set Walk Developmental Walker is an excellent option. It even comes in various colors suitable for both little boys and girls.
4.Tiny Love Black & White Here I Grow 4-in-1 Walker & Mobile Activity Center
The Tiny Love Black & White Here I Grow is a 4-in-1 walker and mobile activity center that not only helps your little one take their first steps with great confidence, but also helps build fine motor skills, enhance cognition, language, gross motor skills, intelligence, and more.
With its 4-in-1 design, this walker can either be used as a standard baby walker, a push walker, a bounce, or swivel. It’s basically a fun activity mobile center that your little one will surely enjoy using as they transition from one stage to another.
The activity center also features a 360-degree swivel rotating seat that allows your little one to fully explore their surroundings and basically have fun.
The activity center is extremely easy to store when not in use as it’s designed to nest inside the outer frame.
It’s also easy to clean and has this removable pad that is easy to wash and is machine washable too.
On whether this walker can accommodate tall babies, the answer is yes. It’s specially designed for children weighing up to 30lbs with a height of up to 32 inches.
On the flipside, it does cost a little more compared to most baby walkers in the market right but then, this is a one of a kind walker that offers a lot more features and a unique design compared to standard walkers.
Overall, the Tiny Love 4-in-1 Baby Mobile Activity Center is an excellent developmental toy with a whopping 28 activities and 6 developmental toys that your little one will have fun engaging with.
5.Safety 1st Dino Sounds ‘n Lights Discovery Baby Walker with Activity Tray
Our fifth best baby walker for a tall baby is the Safety 1st Dino Sounds n Lights Discovery Baby Walker with Activity Tray.
The walker features 3 adjustable height positions that allow you to find the perfect height for your little one as they grow. It basically grows with your baby.
When assembled, this walker measures 28.10 x 24.00 x 22.50 inches and I have seen a lot of parents saying that is actually too tall for their babies.
If you have a tall baby, this shouldn’t be a problem.
Other than that, the baby walker makes your little one’s first steps not only easy, but fun too as it comes with up to five delightful toys that spin, rattle, crinkle, and light up. The walker also includes up to 12 songs that will keep your child entertained as they take on their first steps.
Additionally, these fun toys and songs help to promote fine motor control development.
Other notable features worth mentioning include;
- Two Swing-Open Activity Tray– The walker comes with a swing-out tray on either side to create a large snack or play tray area.
- Washable Padded Seat– The seat is padded for added comfort and support. It’s also machine washable and is thus easy to keep clean when messes happen
- Easy to Clean– Messes are extremely easy to wipe away as the walker is made primarily of plastic and some metal parts. All you have to do is clean the messes with a piece of damp cloth
- Compact Design– This baby walker folds down and nests inside the frame, thus making it easy and hassle-free to store when not in use
- The walker has been manufactured to meet or exceed federal safety standards. This means that its completely child-safe and does not contain any toxic materials or parts that may cause harm to your little one
- The walker has this Extra-Stable Base that offers your little one the much needed support and stability. It will comfortably accommodate the weight of a big and tall baby without tipping over. The sturdy and stable base helps keep your little one safe as they learn how to walk
- Sturdy Wheels– The walker comes with sturdy and durable wheels that move quite well on either bare or carpeted floors. Each wheel features a grip strip on the side which helps prevent the wheels from catching onto uneven surfaces
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
Overall, the Safety Store 1ST Dino Baby Walker with Activity Tray is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a walker that will grow with your baby. Like I stated earlier, I have seen a few parents complaining that the walker is a little bit too tall for their children. This shouldn’t really be a problem because your child is already tall. Additionally, it’s sturdy and durable and has this super sturdy base that gives it excellent stability. It’s comfortable too and budget-friendly.
6.Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Music and Lights Baby Walker with Activity Tray
The Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Baby Walker is yet another amazing walker that is perfectly suitable for your growing baby.
When fully assembled, the walker measures 25.5″ wide x 27.5″ deep x 12″ –just the perfect size for your tall baby.
This large baby walker is designed for babies up to 48 months so it will comfortably accommodate your tall baby.
It features 3-position height adjustment settings so as to provide the best height fit and comfort for your child.
The base is wide and extra-stable for maximum stability and support as your little one glides on the floor. Walkers that don’t have a wide and stable base often end up tipping over under the weight of your child. These kind of walkers are not safe and you should therefore avoid them. What you need is a baby walker that can accommodate the growing needs of your baby.
As a developmental baby walker, the Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Baby Walker offers your little one a boatload of fun and entertainment.
It comes with a total of four Minnie Mouse-themed toys as well as a music module that plays up to 12 different songs. This is to basically keep your child entertained while at the same time developing their fine and gross motor skills.
Other notable features of the Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Baby Walker include;
- It’s easy to clean thanks to its plastic construction. The snack tray just needs to be wiped with a damp cloth
- The padded seat is machine washable and cleans very easily
- The walker is Foldable for easy and hassle free storage when not in use. The fact that its foldable makes it portable for hassle-free travels
- It requires two AA batteries, though they are not included in the package
- Its backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- It comes with sturdy wheels with grip strips that help to reduce movement on uneven surfaces, making it ideal for all types of surfaces, including bare and carpeted floors.
- It’s built to last. Despite its plastic construction, this baby walker is designed with premium plastic for longevity, stability, and safety too
Since this particular walker is designed with a pink color, its ideal for girls. So if you’re looking for the best walker for tall baby girls, this is an excellent choice.
Overall, the Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Music and Lights Baby Walker with Activity Tray is a budget-friendly option for parents looking for large walker that can comfortably accommodate their tall babies. It’s full of fun and is a safe walker for hardwood floors thanks to its sturdy heels with grip strip.
7.Yu Ken Adjustable Height Baby Walkers
And last but not least, we have the Yu Ken Adjustable Height Baby Walker.
This walker for tall babies has up to 5 walker heights and 4 seat adjustable heights which simply means that it grows with your baby while ensuring their safety in every stage.
Its dimensions are 25.6”(D) x 16.5”(H) and can accommodate babies weighing up to 20kgs and height of up to 35 inches. So it’s a really tall walker that’s suitable for tall babies.
The Yu Ken Adjustable Height Baby Walker is an ideal choice for babies and toddlers from ages 6 to 18 months.
In terms of comfort and support, this walker is among the best. It comes with a heightened backrest and a thick cushion for added comfort and support. It’s breathable too for maximum comfort for your little one when it gets exceptionally hot.
The walker comes with 6 universal wheels that are multidirectional for easy maneuverability. They move forward and backward seamlessly and this makes it easy to glide on tight corners.
This baby walker also folds for easy storage and portability. In addition to this, it’s also compact, making it a suitable option for small spaces. So if you’re looking for the best baby walker for small spaces, the Yu Ken Adjustable Height Baby Walker is an excellent choice.
Best Baby Walker for Tall Babies- Bottom Line
When it comes to choosing the best baby walker for tall babies, it’s important that you properly check the maximum height the walker can be adjusted to. You certainly don’t want to end up with a walker that your baby won’t even fit it. It actually poses a great safety risk as the child might end up tipping over.
Hopefully, with our top 7 best baby walkers for tall babies, you’ll be able to select the most suitable option for your little one. Go ahead and take your pick!